View single post by TigerSoul
 Posted: Sep 11th, 2009 09:21 AM
PM Quote Reply Full Topic
TigerSoul

I've heard different assumptions about whatever the original spiricom used AM or FM. What is generally used by experimenters?

Also we have the thoughts on frequency. As I interpret it from the original experiments it was considered to be important to go as high as possible to come into contact with as "high beings" as possible. Personally I find this an odd idea, I don't think frequency is related in this sense. Must be a spinoff the assumption that the spirtual world vibrates with a very high frequency. What do you think? I have access to transmitters on both the original 10 meter band (29.xxxmhz) aswell as the "FM band" (88-108mhz)  and if I truly look around I'm sure I can find something for even higher frequencys.

Tones, I do have knowledge about the original tones now, has there been any experimentation of alternative tones, varying the original "recipe" etc?

As to my thoughts in general about the spiricom I believe the operator of the machine is much more important then the machine itself. Any customization is probably effeciant only on an individual level.

I've started experimenting by using the FM band for the moment, as of yet nothing has been yielded, but I've not spent a lot of time with it.

Oh by the way, is it just me that find the spiricom tone gombination abit disturbing somehow? ;)

Kristian