View single post by parasearcher
 Posted: Sep 6th, 2009 10:33 AM
PM Quote Reply Full Topic
parasearcher

Hi Mr Shadowman ! I saw where Ron had mentioned me above. As for 4 recorders in 4 different rooms, picking up the same evp. I've never seen it happen. I've seen 2 in the same room, have the same evp, but it's rare. I've seen 3 in the same room, capture the same evp, but I've seen this only once. I'm assuming you know that when 2 or more recorders capture the same evp, they're at different times. If they're at the same time, that's said to be proof of an actual voice. I usually have 2 recorders in my shirt pocket, with something to keep them separated. I have gotten the same evp this way, but there will be 1 or 2 tenths of a sec. difference. I've also captured completely different evps using the same method. The best way to learn, is get out there and do it. Or just sit at home, like some do. I record anywhere and anytime, it doesn't matter in the least to spirit. My wife and I have recorded so much, it doesn't really matter where we are, or the time. I think they can see us, no matter where we are, and come to us. Once we make contact with one, many more want to get in on the action.