View single post by RockyMountainParanormalSociety
 Posted: Aug 10th, 2009 05:20 PM
PM Quote Reply Full Topic
RockyMountainParanormalSociety

Hello Keith, sorry for the delay in responding to your message, I don't get on this thing that often. Busy with work and remodeling our bedroom currently.

I have to admit, there was a time when I did not believe in all of this paranormal stuff, until my wife decided that I should invest in a good digital voice recorder for her and my daughter to experiment with. But after the two of them decided to try EVP sessions at a local cemetary, and received some extremely unbelievable results, I got interested. I am mentioning this, because one day, as I was returning home from work, I was detoured toward this cemetary. About 5 miles before I passed by the gates to this place, the AM radio station I was listening to, had cut off briefly due to passing under high tention power lines. I got a loud blast of static, loss of signal, and suddenly a voice came through the speakers in my car. The EVP I heard, was the same one that my wife and daughter recorded almost exactly to the day, 3 years before. Several months later I heard about Frank's Box, so obviously I got an interest  in scanning. As we experiment with several methods of research in the paranormal, this one is my most current interest. I am also checking into synthesized voice box type of EVP communication. When I get the time, I will let your forum know as to my results in all of this. And I will introduce myself to all. Thanks for the link for sharing my thoughts. As I reinstall the program for our recorder onto this new HD I just recently installed, I will attach some of our EVP files, in mp3 format, for your entertainment. They really are extremely bizarre.

Keith S.