View single post by RockyMountainParanormalSociety
 Posted: Jul 31st, 2009 04:21 PM
PM Quote Reply Full Topic
RockyMountainParanormalSociety

Hello Keith, my name is Keith and I am with the Rocky Mountain Paranormal Society. I hope you have no issue with me reading the posts on occasion and get some ideas as to what interests people have out there, and their methods and ideas on paranormal research. My wife and I have been researching this field for a few years now and have recently increased our inventory of research equipment as well as educating ourselves on technics which enable us to have some very remarkable results. I have to say however, my wife has a voice that attracts spirit beings, like no other. Her technique is simple, but remarkably amazing as to what we are able to capture with our digital and emf equipment. I put in a lot of time researching online. I am currently experimenting with Frank's Box systems and synthesized voice cards.  I am currently experimenting with Radio Shack's most current am/fm receiver, model 12-587. Its scan feature sweeps very fast with literally none of the typical annoying clicking sounds associated with earlier models. The only other item I am experimenting with is the elimination of both am and fm antennas. I have found that almost every session we have, where spirits are communicating with us, we find that they generally are within the range of our emf detectors. With this being the case, since they are so close to us, why would we want false positive voice communication with these spirits by utilizing the antennas on the 3 radios we sweep with, when they are so close, no antenna would be necessary.  Does this make sense to you or your fellow researchers? Please let me know if you have had this type of conversation regarding the pros and cons of sweeping the band with antennas connected. This is a new method we are experimenting with, and would like more information of your knowledge regarding these types of equipment.  Thanks for your time, Keith S.