View single post by ArizonaEvp
 Posted: Jul 28th, 2009 07:27 AM
PM Quote Reply Full Topic
ArizonaEvp

Hi Richard,

Because this has been converted from a WMA file,  it’s kinda hard to nail down an exact time index with Nero wave editor.

What I hear is:

Immediately after your wife’s statement,  I hear a male voice say:  "get out"

This is immediately followed by a faint voice that utters:  “are you dead”  or “are you deaf”

Now…there is a low pitch voice that says:  “who let him upstairs”

Next comes the predominant voice that seems to me to be saying:   “fraid-of-ya” 

Following that,  there is another faint voice that says:   “let me please you in….(clip ends)

I then ran the clip through CoolEdit Pro and used the following parameters:

Noise Reduction

Get Profile From Selection

Snapshots in profile  4000

Noise Reduction Level  12

FFT Size  6000 Points

Reduce By  40dB

Precision Factor  6

Smoothing Amount  100

Transition Width  0dB

Spectral Decay Rate  50%

I confirmed what I heard in Nero.  The predominant voice is strange in the sense that it could sound like Neil and Barry heard it,  or as you heard it,  or even as I have heard it.  The phrase falls on that fine line of interpretation.

For what it’s worth I have uploaded an enhanced version of the entire clip as well as a snippet of the low pitch voice that wonders who let you upstairs.

Question is…..did this house have an upstairs?????

Thanks again for recommending that Olympus digi-recorder.  I got one and it seems to work better than our Sony.  You can get that Oly for a song now on ebay.

Glad to see you back in the sunlight.  You’ve been quite busy lately with all your investigations. 

CU,
Ron

Attachment: ENHANCED_radio_bruces_d-15-olym-1_5-16-09.mp3 (Downloaded 793 times)

Last edited on Jul 28th, 2009 07:29 AM by ArizonaEvp