View single post by Vicki Talbott
 Posted: Jul 23rd, 2009 08:28 AM
PM Quote Reply Full Topic
Vicki Talbott

That's a very good question. I strongly believe it is Braden, but there are impersonators on the other side just as there are on this side. At the same time, I have been involved in 4Cell experiments with very strict protocol, and Braden has left messages known only to him with the receivers. I also 'know' my son's voice (when he actually comes through in his own voice) and more importantly his personality and characteristics, both mental and formerly physical (which he has discussed). At this point, I should say that I do believe at times I have thought it was Braden when it was not, especially in the early days of receiving EVP.

The question often arises mainly by fundamental Christians about whether I think I am talking to demons or the dark side. Uhhhh, no. What possible reason would the dark side have to cooperate in such a magnificent fashion and to use words like 'love' and 'God' (as in making all this possible)? Of course, one never knows. We don't know with whom we speak on the phone, for instance, since we can't see them--we just have a knowing, don't we? Thanks for asking! Vicki