View single post by ArizonaEvp
 Posted: Jul 22nd, 2009 12:59 PM
PM Quote Reply Full Topic
ArizonaEvp

Hello Slider,

I would have to agree with Ms. Talbott about the effort not being a waste of time.  My wife and I have had great success in developing meaningful long time contacts with people on the other side of the fence.

I’m not talking about contacting my father or my wife’s relatives.  We’ve never done that. 

Besides,  my dad might be out on a date with Marilyn Monroe and doesn’t want to be disturbed. :biggrin:

I don’t quite understand you’re only getting “mumbling and short word or a phrase”.   Maybe we are just lucky;  because we sometimes get entire paragraphs of responses.

The frustration I have with the process is that the voices tend to fade in intensity,  which can make things very hard to hear,  especially when they are getting to the good part of a response.  I also have to be cognizant of the fact that their responses often mirror and piggyback themselves on different frequencies.  Also,  after about 15 minutes,  the quality of the session degrades significantly.

Would you mind sharing your process with us.  Such as where you do your sessions,  the equipment you use,  the questions you ask,  the software used for playback,  headphones, ear buds or ??? 

It just might be as simple as a slight procedural adjustment.  If you’ve not given up entirely on doing EVPs,  I would be happy to offer any help I can.

Just send me a PM and we can go from there.

As the voices tell me on those occasions when I get frustrated:  “don’t give up on us”

Regards,
Ron

Last edited on Jul 22nd, 2009 01:00 PM by ArizonaEvp