View single post by ArizonaEvp
 Posted: Jul 13th, 2009 10:05 PM
PM Quote Reply Full Topic
ArizonaEvp

Hello neokortex_simulacrum,

Yes....could you please upload the original un-enhanced clip of
muzsikarészlet.mp3

I love this clip….there are so many voices. It reminds me of the crowds I get on my own EVP’s.

I would like to make a comparison to what I think I am hearing.

To give you an idea of what I have heard so far....this is a transcript of just the first 5 seconds:

Time Index  0.0.0 – 0.02.055

Listening with noise reduction I hear:

Predominent female voice say:  “are you going to (phonetically sounds like)  Marisia or Mare - a - see - a

Using a 10 band equalizer and enhancing lowerer frequencies I hear a mid-range male voice say:  “where is California”

Using a 10 band equalizer and enhancing only 2kHz band I hear an upper-range male voice say:  “come and see us”

This is immediately followed by a mid-range androgynous voice say:  “at Halloween”

Using a 10 band equalizer and enhancing only 500Hz band I hear an mid-range male voice say:  “come and see the clamshell”

Using a 10 band equalizer and enhancing only 250Hz band I hear an mid-range male voice say:  “no you can’t see us”

This is immediately followed by a mid-range androgynous voice say:  “we don’t want to”

Using a 10 band equalizer with all bands attenuated I hear a mid-range male voice say:  “how you gonna explain this”

Time Index  0.02.055 – 0.04.684

Listening with noise reduction I hear:

The predominant male voice says:   “you’re running from me with your hands in your sweater”

Using a 10 band equalizer and enhancing only 2kHz band I hear female voices say:  “they’re running from me now I can’t stand to see um”

Using a 10 band equalizer and slightly enhancing only 1kHz band I hear female voices say:  “I want to go to Zohan’s to see um”

Using a 10 band equalizer and slightly enhancing only 500Hz band I hear mid-range male voice say:  “he likes to see the band being setup”

As you gradually increase the 500Hz slider the voice changes again.

Using a 10 band equalizer with all bands attenuated I hear:

mid-range male voice say:  “I want us to be your friends in December”

female voices say:  “I want to bring our friends to see um”

What,  if anything did you hear in this clip when you reviewed it after you recorded it??

It  IS  an interesting observation that I hear so much English in your clips.  

It is entirely possible that Apophenia is causing me to hear what I think is English.  It could also be that plus the amount of enhancement you did to the clip.  This is why I would like to hear a raw version of this. 

What I wonder about is.....if this clip was uploaded to an EVP forum in France or Mexico or Japan....would those people hear words or phrases in their own language?

If so....then it just might be Apophenia.

BUT.....If all of us were to hear some of the same words or phrases in our own native languages,  then it would seem that there is something more than apophenia going on. 

One could even postulate that the voice(s) in an EVP might somehow establish a neural link that transcends the language barrier so their messages can be understood by all who listen.

Something to think about,
Ron

Last edited on Jul 13th, 2009 10:12 PM by ArizonaEvp