View single post by ArizonaEvp
 Posted: Jul 13th, 2009 12:31 PM
PM Quote Reply Full Topic
ArizonaEvp

Hello Harpo 103,

There is nothing wrong with doing the group thing.  You can learn a lot being part of a team.  Well-trained, disciplined groups provide a valuable service to their communities.

They are….in a sense; on the front lines of this field;  helping total strangers who are genuinely frightened at the very notion that “something is going on”.   

A new group formed in our area and I’ve had the founder of that group here at the house to sit in on our EVP sessions.  We discuss theories, exchange ideas and even collaborate on experiments.  I have transcribed a couple of his EVP sessions so they can be used as a training tool for new members.  So while I myself am not part of any group,  I still respect the work they do.  

As far as your comment:  

“Maybe, I am a poor medium for such things? I don't know. But, taking such a device or devices to locations which are known to have some sort of activity, would interest me more than sitting in my kitchen talking to a transistor radio.”  

Those of us who do EVP work appear to be talking to themselves.  :biggrin:

My wife and I do straight up EVP with digital recorders here in our home.  The first three sessions were a total wash and we were about to give up.  I decided to give it one more shot and lo and behold we got a single response to a question of what a person did for work.  The response was  “a doctor”  

And it has grown from there and is now at the point where it sounds like we have an entire stadium of voices coming through. 

Hang in there.  It takes time…and like the old saying goes:  

Slow and steady wins the race.    

Good luck,
Ron

Last edited on Jul 13th, 2009 05:32 PM by ArizonaEvp