View single post by neokortex_simulacrum
 Posted: Jul 13th, 2009 03:11 AM
PM Quote Reply Full Topic
neokortex_simulacrum

The "muzsikarészlett.mp3" is an isolated part of the second session of mine, which took place in a cemetery in the morning hours of 2008. jan. 25 or 26. The preceding question was "do you see the white snow?". I have the original one, ask for it if you wish to compare.

As for those that you couldn't open were changed in titles (must have been the characters confusing the system).

The one you evaluated was recorded from the sound card with the aid of a double jacked wire, one jack in the output and the other in the "Line in", because the Mic input somehow deteriorates the quality, nevertheless I had the option to change which source to record from. The method was undisturbed (there wasn't any leakage from other sources), and what I hear there is a dog's bark. In the sample you listened, that bark was repeated, by me, to hear two filtered version of it, and the second one (after 0:01.382) was left longer because of the different filtering, that I could hear a black man's voice.
I even believe, I am wrong.
Doesn't it seem ridiculous to you to hear english voices in a recording that was made in a place where no english had lived?

Here's another.

Attachment: asdfg.mp3 (Downloaded 864 times)

Last edited on Jul 13th, 2009 03:14 AM by neokortex_simulacrum