View single post by Keith Clark
 Posted: Jul 12th, 2009 02:10 PM
PM Quote Reply Full Topic
Keith Clark

Hi Harpo,

I can share some of the concerns as mentioned by Ron, and would like to make some comments of my own.

Spirit communication is as natural as the air you breathe. It is not necessary to visit a "haunted" location to communicate with spirit. All of us already communicate with spirit, whether we are aware of it or not. But yes, even I tried recording in graveyards, and came to the conclusion that it was not necessary, and actually now feel that it works contrary to the advancement of spiritualism and communication with spirit by proliferating the myth of fear and excitement of entertainment.

As you can tell, some of Ron's comments are in defense of the true nature of spirit communication, which is currently in conflict with the way it is presented in the media. Most people feel that once you become famous or are educated in a particular field, that you have an obligation to share the truth with others - not manufactured truth in bits and pieces, but the whole truth. Yet when we look at today's media, we can probably easily count the people that we see who hold true to the knowledge that they have obtained. You will find that the truth lies in the areas free of descriptions of fear, horror, ghosts, and "evil" spirits.

We welcome your desire to seek deeper and find out for yourself what spirit communication really means to you, and what role you can play in coming age of enlightenment.

You may find that all of this interests you to a deep degree, and we hope that you see past the surface of spirit communication as presented by the media, and come to an even deeper understanding of what it really means. We look forward to the experiences you will share with us here on the forum.

As far as the camera you mentioned, I do feel that any technology can be applied towards the study of and development of methods of communication with spirit; however, because of the cost associated with such cameras, few people have the opportunity. I hope to use them someday in my work.

Keith