View single post by harpo103
 Posted: Jul 10th, 2009 08:49 AM
PM Quote Reply Full Topic
harpo103

Hi.

Just 2 weeks ago today I used the 12-469 for the very first time after only briefly reading about it online somewhere several months ago. I was at Fort Mifflin in Phil. Pa. at a TAPS event, when I came upon John Zaffis usng this device in the fort's blacksmith shop. We apparently made contact with someone who was a African-American cook who worked at the fort circa 1861 by the name of Mark.

WHOA!

Being that this was a TAPS event and that I was standing there with John Zaffis, I knew that these folks had a reputation in the paranormal field that was beyond reproach. It was my very first investigation of any kind and I was blown away! I've seen Jason & Grant use k2 meters and audio recorders to communicate with, but, this device is the on the frontier of TWO-WAY communication! It's not just that these guys are on televison shows, but, they are highly regarded and respected in their fields of endeavor. I could've just dismissed it as a neat parlor trick, but, we were using a receiver, NOT a transmitter! There was NO microphone! So, whomever answered our questions must've been right there with us, or very close to us. Trickery could have been used, but, I don't really know how it could've been done. I went out and got my own 12-460 and hacked it, but, have not used it yet. Is it okay to do at home? Should I go somewhere "haunted"? I don't want to use it at home if I risk bringing forth a Devil Dog from Hell or anything like that. I don't want John Zaffis to have to make a housecall to my home to exorcise any malevolent entities. (LOL)  I also made contact (via the internet) with Steve from Keyport Paranormal in Keyport N.J., who has experimented with Frank boxes. I live near Princeton N.J., and he's not too far away from me. I know a lot of electrical engineers in my area, but, none are into any of this stuff as far as I know. I wouldn't know a capacitor from a resistor, but, I'm sure that someone around here must be fiddling around with these sorts of devices.

Is anyone familiar with SWIR cameras? Short Wave Infra Red. I know someone who works for GOODRICH SUI in Princeton, their website is SENSORSINC.COM  I was wondering if SWIR could have any potential for capturing images of an anomolous nature. The site has tech. specs. and demo videos. Any electical engineers could check it out and let me know if it's any good for any paranormal investigating. THANKS.  

Last edited on Jul 10th, 2009 12:15 PM by