View single post by lance
 Posted: Mar 26th, 2007 03:14 PM
PM Quote Reply Full Topic
lance

Thanks vicki..:biggrin:

Instead I would like to look at how you prepare mentally and emotionally for your recording sessions. How do you prepare yourself for your sessions to keep yourself on an even keel?  Do you give yourself and those you are trying to record a clear intent? What did you want to accomplish this session?
Hi Frank, Ok I don't use any protection prayer etc, as I feel its over rated..  i am in general a very calm person (very laid back and go with the flow) I do however before session like to have some deep breaths to focus my mind on family that have passed or my spirit team.. I feel like you that no matter what you say or do, if your thoughts are not right, you are sending out the wrong vibes to the other side, so I always remain positive while recording..  I haven't had anything spooky happen in my house or whateve, in fact I feel a energy of goodness and happyness in the house.. lol

Also the high I get from doing the method is unbelieveable!!  A feel shaky after the session from pure adrenalin, I never got this feeling from any of my EVP expriements..  I am really enjoying this method and the journey its taken me on  I can see me only researching this method in the current future, as I feel this is my chosen path of ITC (some have it with DRV or EVP etc)  but I feel this is mine..  I feel a true connection is being made.  I know there is alot of talk of 'Apophenia or Pareidolia' and some of them if not most are, i am in no dought of this.. but there are the few when the detail is so refined, it really makes you think!! and like kieth said the images can only get better as my method gets more refined...  something to look forward to..:biggrin:

On the actuall session, the only thing that exisit at that time in moment is the loop and my visualization of memorys of loved ones etc.. On the last session  done in Black and white, I done the same! but i did call out for my loved ones that have passed and my spirit team to show themselves via the method.. 

On anaylising the frames, the images were instant and not over a period of frames, they just appeared on a direct frame and were gone by the next..

Anyway I am going to try again tomorrom hopefully my tripod would have come back as I have ordered it over a week ago, all the session so far have been done on a box lol  hard work, but worth it, so the tripod should make life easier..

hey see you for now, Lance..:biggrin: