View single post by Vicki Talbott
 Posted: Jul 8th, 2009 02:57 PM
PM Quote Reply Full Topic
Vicki Talbott

Hi Ron and all,
I would have to agree with you, even though it smarts!:blink: Sometimes, we get EVP that have to be amplified a bit and denoised a bit in order to be heard. I get those all the time, although these days I am less likely to play with them as I have told my contacts that I don't have the time, what with work and family. They understand.

One time, I got my son telling me "Hey mom, you have to shut up now cus we're talking." Thanks, Braden. But the point here is that I heard it on playback but it wasn't loud enough for us all with our standard equipment and there was a hiss from the B-26 I had to get rid of. So I did that and posted it. Everyone heard it as spoken. If I had posted it in the raw, some with less experience might have deleted without a couple of passes--I guess if I had posted them both, everyone could hear the same in the orignial but clearer in the denoised version, which is my criteria. I want the EVP out there.

I have been a member of two 4Cells, and I still follow that protocol when doing research for the AA-EVP. I follow a bit simpler protocol for my own research. A friend and I do the same thing as the 4Cell except without the Sender and the Scribe. In other words, The Questioner is theQuestioner and the Sender and the Receiver is the Receiver (recorder) and the Scribe. We have gotten great results both ways, and I don't notice a difference in the responses. Great topic.

P.S. A friend and I are looking for two people to complete our new 4 Cell. If anyone here is interested, you need to be a member of the AA-EVP and just contact me here or there. It seems most people at the AA-EVP right now are not interested in continuing this experiment as I have asked but no one has come forward yet. I understand since I am 'lone practitioner' too, but it would be good to get another 4Cell going, or something like it here (if that's cool Keith). Vicki