View single post by Keith Clark
 Posted: Apr 25th, 2009 11:37 AM
PM Quote Reply Full Topic
Keith Clark

Estee wrote: Likewise Keith! But thanks for hearing me out but please don't delete my "interactive" recordings here in this sub-forum like you deleted Deborah's interactive recording ok?? I prefer that you leave them up because they are real as opposed to not real. thanks. :)

I will continue to also include my own voice in whatever future DRV interactions I record from your Stream Keith as I too agree with you that it's important to include both sides of such interactions in those DRV recordings that are posted here in this sub-forum. And for those other members who also are getting interactive DRV's from the Stream, once again, I humbly request that you also include both sides of those interactions in those audio's you post in this sub-forum.

Let's see how I can put this.........

Cease and desist with your comments, or you will be removed from the forum.

I have no idea what you are referring to in reference to deletion of Deborah's posts, and neither does she. And for that matter, neither do you.

You seem to continually be inventing the truth as you want to see it, and your statements are untrue, misleading, and overbearing.

The only posts that get deleted are those that bring negative energy into the forum, posts similar to what you have been posting.

"I prefer that you leave them up because they are real as opposed to not real"

I do not know what the above statement means, and do not even want to waste the energy to try and find out.

I think it would best for you to take a break and reevaluate your writings and how they appear to, and affect everyone else on the forum. You may feel that they are not negative, but I can assure you that they are - and will not much longer be tolerated.

Keith