View single post by Keith Clark
 Posted: Apr 23rd, 2009 09:17 PM
PM Quote Reply Full Topic
Keith Clark

Hi Linda,

The stream is here for the interaction and enjoyment of each individual as a personal experience of communication with spirit. They are free to do as they wish. I can give guidance and explanation, but the end experience is theirs.

"Reminding" everyone to start a habit you suggested is presented as if I were the originator of the directive, which is not the case. If you have an idea that you would like to present, then you should say "I present this suggestion" and leave it at that. Reminding indicates that we're supposed to be doing something that we have already been told and that is a standard. Yet, this is also not the case.

A voice recording from spirit is a voice recording from spirit - whether it be called drv or evp. I have already made the distinction in providing different forums for the two, but am not going to split hairs on how it is classified. Besides, we have not yet achieved direct radio voice, so we very well could not split hairs between evp on the stream channel 1 and drv attempts on the stream channel one. They are both spirit interaction on the stream.

The comment on "taking people's word" in reference to their audio clips is also completely unnecessary. We do not care about what people think of our recordings. You're missing the point of ITC Bridge, my dear. We do not judge people or their work. We are not here for an approval rating. We are here to work together.

Keith