View single post by Keith Clark
 Posted: Mar 15th, 2007 06:22 PM
PM Quote Reply Full Topic
Keith Clark

Hi Lance,

I have not personally experienced any feelings of energy drain from experiments, but I have heard it mentioned by various people. Perhaps you're one of the people who is affected by these things.

To improve your video loop, here's how you need to think:

They will do everything they can to make their faces known. They have already been with you, and they will always be. It's up to you to remain consistent, educate yourself, and do your best to try to improve your methods so they will be fruitful.

If you don't mind, I'd like to share my personal opinion. During my research I have found that those in spirit can be found all around is, in many different forms. You can see them in photographs, water, mirrors, feedback loops - and many other ways. Though it is not yet publicly accepted - this is what my work has shown me.

Regarding video itc my experience has been that in order to achieve facial characteristics and a somewhat decent picture - there has to be contrast. Kind of like photograph negatives. If everything was dark, or everything was light - then you wouldn't have a decent picture. You need extremes such as black and white, or at least any two colors that are different from each other. 

If one color is light blue and the other one is dark blue, then you obviously will get picture of a person in spirit in blue - if you can even see it at all. (Also, this obviously doesn't mean that the person in spirit is blue colored) In video itc the color of your feedback loop is mostly going to determine what the color of your spirit faces will be.

When you get another chance, make another video. This time adjust the brightess and/or the contrast of the television until that blue either becomes darker or pulses faster that it did before. If you can get black & white, it may help in the beginning. Also, don't always try to get the whole screen in the picture. It may help to have only a portion of the screen pulsing in color. It's great sometimes to have the camera at an angle, and pointed at one side of the tv (rather than head-on).

Keith