View single post by urkel23
 Posted: Mar 31st, 2009 04:56 AM
PM Quote Reply Full Topic
urkel23

Hey Keith,

What i did was plug my fm transmitter into the PA system and on the wireless receiving end of it was the AM sweep.  I also used evpassistant on the spiricom setting and used a mic to amplify the tones from that.  The tape deck noise was spur of the moment and not sure what exactly it's doing but creating another tone.  Basically, i think i created a giant oversized and amplified ghost box.  Not sure if the tones or tape deck noise are doing anything, but i did seem to get good communication with the setup.  I get very bored with doing the same things over and over, i have been given 4 frank's boxes from frank and helped develop the joe's box and minibox plus.  So, i'm constantly trying new things.  If you have any suggestions on how to improve this system or a new device to test, let me know.  I'm always ready to try something new.  I have a bunch of info on my website if you would like to take a look and see what else i have tried over the years.

http://www.keyportparanormal.com

As for your clip, i did not hear anything about the speaker.  But it's always something to consider when putting communication devices together, trying new approaches.

Thanx for viewing and listening,

-Steve H.