View single post by Keith Clark
 Posted: Mar 14th, 2007 06:25 PM
PM Quote Reply Full Topic
Keith Clark

Hi Lance,

First, I'd like to let you know that you have already been successful. There are already people giving you pictures - even though you haven't been able to see them yet. I firmly believe that anyone that tries to communicate with the other side never works alone. From the first day, there is someone there with you. And they are already with you, ready, and willing.

The next step will be to adjust either the brightness/contrast of the tv and/or the brightness/contrast of the camcorder. In my opinion, you want to aim for a pulse from black to white. At the point when it changes from black to white - that's where you'll see them best because you'll have some contrast for the features to show better. The more the picture fluctuates - the better. First we'll help you tune in a little better - then the next step is to form a method for viewing the recordings.

I said you've been successful because I'm taking screenshots of your video right now, and there are faces in them. May I have your permission to post them here?

Keith