View single post by Slider2732
 Posted: Feb 13th, 2009 02:58 PM
PM Quote Reply Full Topic
Slider2732

Welcome Neil :)
You do know the erm photographically captured possible energy balls will follow you around now, like a bad stink lol
All in good fun though and good naturedly. That, to me, is a quality of this forum...intense research balanced by intelligent wit from fellow posters.

Was discussing with my wife (Cougar on here) about your music spectrographic interests. I have several keyboards and started up creating tracks in the UK in 1991. The fascination was purely electronic, how diodes, resistors, chips and whatnot could combine into an uplifting experience. At least that was the case for me with dance music. Following an intense study of the Roland TB-303, little Sarsons vinegar bottle sized Acid producing goddess of a silver box, my interest in electronics was furthered and I started tinkering with a soldering iron. Never have been fortunate enough to own a TB, but did design and build a variation a couple of years ago.
Where am I going with this ? well, the thoughts are that some equipment, studio equipment, may capture and write spirit contact to audio recordings. Maybe the simple sonically appealing combination of guitars or drums or the vocalist are not the whole story within a recording. One example being the seemingly almost universal appreciation of The Beatles music. Quite why their music is fondly regarded, beside great simple ditties put to music, may be partly within spiritual translations of people like John Lennon. Who knows, some music of their's may contain EVP's, subliminally instilling feel good vibes to the listener, derived from support for the guy himself at the time.

Last edited on Feb 13th, 2009 03:00 PM by Slider2732