View single post by Slider2732
 Posted: Jan 13th, 2009 10:35 AM
PM Quote Reply Full Topic
Slider2732

Your explanation helped me a lot too :)
I can see how the combination effects, presumably individually selectable and switchable, could be used for trend plotting purposes. That feature is something of huge worth and missing from practically all one-shot investigations out in the field.
Whether the Puck itself works or doesn't, such a feature is of major worth for future devices.

One thought along the random noise source road, is that some detected sources of noise are not actually random. Some may be based on the apparent fact that there is no need for linear time on the other side. Such a lack of linearity, a stepping sequence or within wave shaping, would lead the human observer to believe the source was random. It could, in fact, be wholly intelligible and of normal hearing range etc, but we perceive it as random.
Chopped up and mixed together on entering our mental space, but delivering measurable results, the devices such as the Puck might be termed code-breakers.
This, I think tallies with your observations Joe, hope so, it's a different way of thinking about what is actually being detected :)

There's a huge difference between residual imprint spirits and active interactive spirits. Most of our interests are with the latter of course. I believe the conditions required for spirit energy release and then living human detection to be widely different for both phenomena. But, there will be correlations and a base to work upward from.
Residual impressions seem to be much more easily detected, being of the video playback type and it can be imagined that the Puck or similar devices might record similar data over and over at such locations....graphing and decoding.

Last edited on Jan 13th, 2009 10:39 AM by Slider2732