View single post by truthseeker150
 Posted: Dec 21st, 2008 08:40 PM
PM Quote Reply Full Topic
truthseeker150

There are several theories floating around on how the images are formed but at this point no one knows for sure.  Personally I believe they are paranormal in nature and cannot be explained with the knowledge we currently possess.  At its basic level ITC is a form of information transference that occurs through different types of technologies, wether it be voice like EVP's or imagery received through Video-ITC and photography.

It really is mind-boggling when one considers what's involved in manipulating the various forms of technology to form the voices and images.  :)

We still have much to learn about areas like human consciousness, after all what type of matter and energy is involved in human thought?  Can this type of matter/energy at some level influence our technology?  My personal opinion again now, is that I feel EVP and Video-ITC are evidence of a greater reality.  That our consiousness does indeed survive death and that by communicating to us through EVP and Video ITC they are providing the evidence to get this message across to us.