View single post by lkimberley
 Posted: Mar 2nd, 2007 08:55 AM
PM Quote Reply Full Topic
lkimberley

Great Thread going on here. I agree that you need to be refreshed and in a good state of mind mentally and emotionally to record or any other experimentation to make contact with the other side.

I have learned as with all things in this world of ours, that the makeup of the people whom have passed have not lost there identities as to who they were and what kind of a person they were here.  Years ago I died for several minutes, I was only 15 years old and I do remember everything. (They let me remember all the details and the experience and so forth including the messages) So, that tells me there in control.

I know you carry your memories, your love, your hate, your doubts ...in essence everything you are in your heart and soul. It is...I believe  the creation of a Higher Power and we are the accumulation of our experiences thru life-times. I remember that color is more brilliant, and I had a body if I thought about it..I remember thinking...goodness, no mouth? no lips? But, yet I could hear this most beautiful booming male voice filled with love and concern and compassion talking to me. He was a brilliant bright light near a full lush green tree. Remember i was only a kid...so I learned so much in just a few minutes! I have and do believe there are good and bad and some worse than bad. But, in all things we do and experience, asking and receiving is totally not up to us what we get (by permission thru the network over there ) because all information that is given is to experience and learn for a reason...

Again, the essence of whom we are and where we are in our growth in our souls and the frame of mind and mental attitude are important when we seek to know more and communicate with as Frank has stated...Uncharted territory. Boy, I am long winded today!! :tt2:   I record, almost daily, and curbed it now to 2x's a week and never, not always...but normally never record on the weekends.:thumbup1:

Blessings to all of you. :lol:

Laura