View single post by Vicki Talbott
 Posted: Feb 27th, 2007 12:17 PM
PM Quote Reply Full Topic
Vicki Talbott

Hi guys,

I agree with Frank.  I don't experiment when I am frustrated, angry, intoxicated, any of those states.  Once I had had a few drinks with a friend and for some reason decided to record.  I didn't get anything of import except for this one EVP I will always remember.  A female said "You're drinking, and that's not good."  That's the only time they have commented like that.  And it was said very nicely, I might add, so I felt as if I were being protected from whatever might have interfered otherwise.

Ha!  Frank, I agree--I've not been very worried about them at all, having only gotten a couple of weird messages.  Once I heard a conversation about a murder.  I don't know whether they were trying to scare me or what, but Braden was there listening with at least one of his friends, and he knew I would be bothered. 

You can hear him tell them to stop saying that, then someone said "They're not going to like it Braden," and Braden said "Oh,well," in his characteristic tone that meant they weren't going to mess with him or me!  Here is the EVP.  The "Like it" is said very fast and lower in tone.  I don't do anything much to my EVP so this is straight off the Panasonic RR DR60 recorder and has that characteristic rasp to it.  Vicki

Attachment: theyrenotgoingtolikeitbradenohwell.wav (Downloaded 1284 times)