View single post by Elisunicorn3
 Posted: Nov 5th, 2008 03:50 PM
PM Quote Reply Full Topic
Elisunicorn3

:biggrin:Hello~ Name's Eli (Ellie) I'm a member of a paranormal group in Las Vegas, Nevada http://www.pitonlv.com.     Have had some great experiences roaming the historical places around here.   We do a lot of research of places such as Goldfield ( and post the truth unlike others) and then do our investigations.  We also investigate residentials and do house blessings and cleansings as necessary.   We have had great luck with our group and would love to communicate and keep in touch with others in the same field and see what's new out there!

I've been experiencing the life of the paranormal since as long as I can remember... my dad passed away when I was 6 years old and he came to me in a dream and talked to me.   I knew before anyone else did that he had passed away.  You see he was a Golden Knight in the United States Army and they were away for a show.   The C-47 they were in went down on March 8,1973 and the everyone on the plane was killed. 

I've always had the "voices" in my head talking to me, and just seem to know things that I've never read about or have been taught.   I don't classify myself as a psychic or a medium;  I just believe the Lord has blessed me with being in touch with my intuitions.    I'm astounded at the true gift of some mediums out there and laugh at the "entertainment" only psyhcics out there such as the ones scene on the ghost hunting shows etc.    It's really amazing how different you look at those shows once you've been on an investigation and see how they really go, and how many times you have to tell the people being "haunted", " What you see on t.v. is for entertainment purposes only!"    

Well, I've randomly talked enough anything else you wish to know about me ask..

Excited about finding this site,

Eli

Last edited on Nov 6th, 2008 04:32 PM by Elisunicorn3