View single post by Vicki Talbott
 Posted: Feb 27th, 2007 08:55 AM
PM Quote Reply Full Topic
Vicki Talbott

Hi all,

I have tried to set aside particular times, but with my schedule, it does not seem to work very well.  I find that mornings at work (I get in very early before anyone else) seem to be the best for me.  I think they know this is when I'm going to get the most done.  Also, late at night on my patio has worked well.  I live on a quiet street and at that time there is no activity.  I've just started radio and TV work, so I can say what will work best there, although my one astounding TV experience happened at about 1 in the morning without my attempting it. 

Frank, I know Mark Macy and Rolf too, and when I told Mark about my experience with my son showing up on the TV that turned itself on (among other amazing things), he said for me to keep up the resonance, have patience, and wait for them to do it again, that I was not in control, they were.  NOt to say I can't try on my side, but he believes ultimately they are in control.

As for negative entities, I have had a couple of negative EVP, but that was in the first few months of my working in the area.  Haven't had it happen in at least a couple of years.  I don't know exactly why except to say that I have friends on the other side.:biggrin:  Vicki