View single post by Slider2732
 Posted: Oct 27th, 2008 09:25 AM
PM Quote Reply Full Topic
Slider2732

Hopefully some inspiration then rj ;)

Waveform pictures would be good inclusions to demonstrate the tape dropouts. Surprising that people would include either the very beginning or very end of a tape, but, as always, if someone doesn't know then they don't know!

Was reminded of something of a rule by my wife, while talking of ideas for your project. Make sure its fun for you to do and it will be fun for people to participate in.
Also, the weighting of evidence and techniques. I'm not sure if you've sat in on many online courses (I know I haven't), but a study of presentations that work and those that don't would probably benefit. There are lots of free ebooks around and the thought is you might wish to download a few, see how the presentation of a subject is constructed within them and then use the outlines of the best presented for setting yours up. Similarly, if you enjoyed it and it appealed, then it probably would to others :)

Is advertising important to the course ?
When and where is it ?
On that same asking point for the potential audience would be 'what is the course to include?', which really kind of motivates to get a list set up. From the list of inclusions the whole thing can be filled out with your course itself.
Could be an idea to say to the self 'well it will obviously have....' and there you have it, instant inclusions.  

Last edited on Oct 27th, 2008 09:27 AM by Slider2732