View single post by rjisinspired
 Posted: Oct 25th, 2008 09:29 PM
PM Quote Reply Full Topic
rjisinspired

I couldn't find a general thread dedicated to this post so I chose here since I'm looking for advice but not in communicating with spirits.

I don't think laziness is the word, couldn't think of how to describe the feeling.  This coming December I was offered an instructor position and this would be my first time doing anything like this.  It's a volunteer board and mine would be on evp.

I have the stuff to do the lesson material but I'm more of a visual or graphics guy.  I am realizing that writing up text for this evp class is hard to put into my own words and a part of me feels like what I put down would closely match what other people have written up so it feels like copying since I find it hard to put things into words even though I know what I am thinking.  Plus there are things I'm not clear on as much and I would only be copying from someone else and I don't want to do that  This is making me either put off working or working slowly.

There isn't really much to what I would put in the lessons and I would be happy if it was like a side-course.  spreading out in 10 week blocks is difficult.  I could get into spiritual topics but the board I will be at has that covered through other lessons.

I don't want to be incomplete but then again I don't need to overload.  Anyone have any advice on this situation?