View single post by fratka
 Posted: Feb 27th, 2007 06:40 AM
PM Quote Reply Full Topic
fratka

I'm not really worried about any physical harm or anything like that but there are such things as bad entities just as there are bad people. I don't want to waste my time with them, instead I would rather promote positive contacts that are beneficial to all involved.

I have been on several investigations (when I did that sort of thing) and saw the result of a haunting combined with Hollywood visions of some poltergeist stealing their children through the closet. :wink: Fear and sheer terror can be more destructive than anyone laying a hand on you. I don't want my children being upset by some bad spook who died nearby and continues, as my seven year old says, be "the man in the doorway". Don't get me wrong my boys are more educated about ghosts and hauntings than most children but they still have a child's active imagination, fear and feeling of vulnerability.

Do I think a ghost will physically harm my children? No, not at all! But they can mentally and emotionally do some damage.

Your resonance determines what type of entity will be contacted. Like attracts like! If you are angry, in a bad mood, or feeling destructive there is a very real possiblility you may contact something of the like. Emotions and thoughts are very powerful! They are taken for granted on our side but they are everything on the otherside.