View single post by rjisinspired
 Posted: Oct 24th, 2008 01:15 AM
PM Quote Reply Full Topic
rjisinspired

I do have the 13 tones on backup described in a past article somewhere.  Actually I had made 7 or 8 sets of 13 tones meaning I used the original 13 that is suppose to simulate the male speaking voice and went all around the scale in the range of 20hz to 20Khz in 2X or octave steps that covered the human hearing range.  It took a while to make the tones I remember this much.  This was in early 2005 I believe.

After I made the tones through cool edit pro I used evpmaker to chop the tones up but I think they were suppose to be combined.  The resulting audio from the combined tones sounded terrible and sounded nothing like what was heard in the Spiricom tapes I had a few years back with O'Neil talking with Mueller about using a certain capacitor in his circuit and the continuous tones that are heard during their taped conversation.  I have those two files on backup somewhere also.

I had used the chopped version of the 13 tones as a background source, transfered from computer to tape, to use on-the-go for evp.  Nothing came from those experiments, unfortunately.

During that period I had a friend talk me into trying to contact timestream.  I couldn't get Mueller but I did get a voice that apparently belonged to a "Juno" and possibly Swejen Salter, can't confirm Swejen though.  Timestream is sort of like the big circle though timestream consists of past pioneers of evp and a few non-human entities or those who had never been human.