View single post by Brian Jones
 Posted: Oct 21st, 2008 11:14 PM
PM Quote Reply Full Topic
Brian Jones

Hi everyone,

obviously we've got some energetic thinkers here !! I just read through these last posts.. I agree with cougar... truth is illusive, seemingly ultimately individual, and maybe never tangible in the truest sense of earthly perceptions... of course, we could all pick that random spontaneous bit of words I just threw out apart for eternity, but I'd rather not, or the countless words available constantly .... We talk about striving to understand and desire to validate more and more evidence about the afterlife being real.... Well I will say this once again, I didn't get into I.T.C. to the degree that I had, to spend my time and energies participating in infinite contemplations which would never generate or produce tangible bits of audio evidence,  from my best overall observations, this seems to satisfy so many people discussing I.T.C.

I asked months ago for focused feedback here on one single point of my hard earned discovery work ... and yes I did use emboldened fonts in a so far futile attempt to emphasize my more pertinent points of concern, hoping that this would increase my odds of actually being heard and answered. I asked for feedback on what others might hear of the audio I deeply analyzed, purportedly of Bill O'Neil from the vintage Spiricom material where I heard my first name jump out at me... Keith Clark is the only soul that offered any bit of feedback on this... if you go look, I did not presuggest what I had heard, yet he heard it too, and typed so. Thank you again Keith !

I've been sitting on the big fence, contemplating the fact that I can readily document interaction with the voices constantly, yet I've had to go down too many roads of dead ended reactions forever it seems... Dr. Rorke and I agree, direct, energetic  and focused peer review on evidence presented is a foundation stone for the basic process of scientific discovery, yet it seems to be as rare as observing a bigfoot creature on display in a public zoo.

Thanks for the reminders of the collective perpsective's reality, and the obvious differential of my perceptions to those of others... I'll get back to my I.T.C. work if ever,  once I get to the point of needing absolutely no assistance in the process. But then what would that be...? No hard feelings... well, maybe just a little disappointed.. but why don't we just say that's me !

Peace all !

Thanks again Keith... you are a good guy !

I'll be moving on for awhile now ~

Brian J.