View single post by Slider2732
 Posted: Oct 21st, 2008 12:53 PM
PM Quote Reply Full Topic
Slider2732

I concur with the thoughts about the questionable character of Mr. Macy. Only because I haven't encountered any positive perceptions of his character. I don't know him, have never met him and it would be up to him to resolve perceptions. If someone is anything like myself, people with the same forename are often noted, much more when the first and last name of the person is the same. Kind of wonder if their name lead them down particular routes, shaped elements of their life...all just idle curiosities.
Interestingly, name connections in themselves like this help to allow more understanding of the Dr. Mueller problem area of the Spiricom research.
Interestingly too, the same aggressive tone of the website was used by Brian in the asking of any name connection of myself. Mark is hardly a rare name, but jumping around like that in bold letters really is for this messageboard.

The website does have an importance in linking together many areas, for a broader understanding of the names, locations, time frames and correspondence. As part of a wider site, looking at professionally weighed up evidence and debunking, it could become a very valuable resource. In such a way, the site may have the same URL name, deal with Spiricom and Dr. Rorke's findings, but have more relevance to current techniques and understandings of processes which may be at work. It could easily work as a real world factual debunk type of site and allow findings to carry the impact. Being challenged and kept true to fundamentals, rather than fanciful notions, is an important area of ITC work.

Of note, I hope, is that my usual online presence is the same as offline in being placid and keenly supportive of individuals. The manner in which the site describes evidence detracts from that evidence...prompting my stand for a little more of a balanced approach within spiricomstudy.com.

Last edited on Oct 21st, 2008 12:56 PM by Slider2732