View single post by Slider2732
 Posted: Oct 20th, 2008 07:34 PM
PM Quote Reply Full Topic
Slider2732

ITC is such a broad area of research and, while Spiricom undoubtedly has played a large part in the development of devices soldered up all over the world, it need not itself be considered a large part of ITC today. A historical marker for inventive individuals to carry forward ideas and concepts maybe, but not the cornerstone on which the whole 'movement' is based. That would be to say that ITC wouldn't exist...it's doubtful whether a large part of the experimenting community even knows much about Spiricom and yet they undertake experiments daily that do produce results of interest and intrigue. They then may wonder if anyone has done something similar and find such a site as Keith has here.  Reading posts on this site has often driven some ideas of my own forward. After beginning TV feedback ITC in 2003, it was only on becoming a member of this site a short while ago that I even heard about Spiricom.

Many people have found successes using different methods that may have been forwarded by the wonderings of the Spiricom team. LED frequency manipulations, scanning radios, any number of current devices might have been in some part created because Spiricom did something radical too. If the Spiricom team duped people out of money then that was what it was...doesn't mean every idea was negated, when later used by ITC researchers. Doesn't mean that people need avail themselves of conspiracy thoughts about the original research. As I say, nothing really holds any current worth and certainly would turn nothing upside down for the ITC experimenters of today.

While the various persons mentioned on the site may have questionable backgrounds, reasons for involvement and fictitious titles etcetera, such is the speed of progression of science, electronics and especially peoples awareness through the internet, that most of the apparent argument lies with historical concerns. Quite why Mark Macy is attacked so strongly is beyond me, if he's a bad egg then that's all there is to it. He may be and he may not be, same argument would be for someone like Bob Lazar of rocket car and S4 Area 51 infamy. And that is my main point. Rather than steer people toward a conclusion that Spiricom never really existed as a scientific project or whatever the ultimate wish from Dr. Rorke is, the findings amount to little more than a historical wandering !
If, persons mentioned within the website or outside of it are making money from their ventures and directly citing Spiricom as a cash cow, then that is where value would be with the research. If not, then Dr. Rorke needs to inform about why he has such the gripe over something that's been and gone. If he plans to release a book on the subject, then wouldn't that be a carry on of the very ethics being questioned ?

As with anything related to spirit contact, it matters little where the ideas are based, just that something is done with them to prove they may or may not hold further potential. If people wish to exactly copy the plans for a Spiricom device, with the purpose of reaching the other side, is it no more than a heads up from your site that they might be wasting their relaxation time and to go and watch a movie instead ?