View single post by sparks
 Posted: Oct 10th, 2008 12:33 PM
PM Quote Reply Full Topic
sparks

Hi Joe, Slider,

As far as I know (disclaimer here, as I dont have a Franks Box) ...

Franks Box (in random mode) moves around while outputting raw audio (and introduced white noise). There is no squelching action or gated output in response to signals, unlike your design that scans in stealth mode until it receives a valid signal. Therefore the resultant audio (from Franks) would be a continuous audio stream with signals passing quickly in and through the passband of the receiver's selectivity response.

In regards speech chips, Frank did experiment with using a Speakjet chip fed with random voltages into its serial port, and did get (I think) intelligent responses. In this case, the random voltage was derived from a noise transistor (as is in his Box). So this implies the noise structure seemed to be modified so that the speech chip received correct ascii commands to output meaningful phoneme strings to form words. If this is so, then it implies that random (quantum) event voltages are able to be modified interdimensionally.

In regards the actual formation of voice messages via snippets, I heard a podcast which featured Rick Moran, who was saying his analysis of modified snippets indicated that the message was sandwiched in the middle of the broadcast snippet with a short period of silence at either side of the message. This would imply the message and the snippet are 2 different entities. Dont know if Rick's observation on this is accurate or not. Can you validate this Joe?

regards,

JEFF

P.S: Apologies to Frank if Ive got any of my interpretations of his Box incorrect.