View single post by Slider2732
 Posted: Oct 10th, 2008 10:09 AM
PM Quote Reply Full Topic
Slider2732

Oh, btw sparks, the random mode of Frank's is something I didn't know of. Does the radio jump in at any stage of scanning and 'release' audio as a snippet ?
Such a thing would fall along similar lines as the speech chip idea I was thinking of recently. Cyclic scanning, only pushed to output by a seemingly random event. In the case of the speech chip, it's hoped a spirit may be able to influence that timing, by selection of a speech word, in a way that would then be comprehensible to the living listener. While spirit time is apparently non structured, a whole phrase could be constructed that sounded real time.
In the case of the radio, cyclic sweeping and then seemingly random output would be configured as tonal useage by the spirit. It's hoped that contained within the broadcasts would be elemental sonic traits that spirits already use when shaping for EVP...white noise, random background environment pressures.
The two things appear broadly similar and I was wondering if Frank's devices use transistor noise spikes within developing the random time periods ?

Where's Frank ? lol

Last edited on Oct 10th, 2008 10:11 AM by Slider2732