View single post by Keith Clark
 Posted: Oct 5th, 2008 12:29 PM
PM Quote Reply Full Topic
Keith Clark

I did some research, and found this picture very interesting.

First of all, this picture doesn't even fit the definition of what a fractal image is........and does not have the characteristics of a fractal image.

Given your helpful description, I consider the prospects of this image possibly being ITC.

Thank you for sharing it with us here.

Are you or your friend associated with or members of Artem Miheev's website in Russia?

http://www.rait.airclima.ru/

If you believe it to be genuine, there are many people out there who would like to know about it. If more answers could be provided, such as:
providing a whole copy of the original folder & the name of the place/website where she downloads daily fractal images then...........

I am sure there are several ITC publications that would love to know the details, if you provide them to them. Would she want to do this?

Keith

Я сделал некоторые исследования и обнаружила эту картину весьма интересно.

Прежде всего, эта картина даже не соответствуют определению того, что фрактальные изображения ........ и не имеют характеристик фрактальных изображений.

Учитывая ваши полезные описания, я считаю, что перспективы этого образа, возможно, в ЦМТ.

Благодарим Вас за обмен он с нами здесь.

Вы или Ваш друг связаны с этим или членов Артем Михеев (Artem Miheev) веб-сайт в России?

http://www.rait.airclima.ru/

Если вы считаете, что она могла быть подлинной, Есть много людей, кто хотел бы узнать о нем. Если больше ответов может быть оказана, например, как:
предоставление всей копию исходной папке И название места / веб-сайт, где загружает картинки ежедневная фрактала то ...........

Я уверен Есть несколько публикаций о том, что ЦМТ будет любить бы знать подробности, если вы не предоставите их на них. Будет ли она хотите это сделать?

Keith