View single post by Slider2732
 Posted: Sep 25th, 2008 09:52 AM
PM Quote Reply Full Topic
Slider2732

Was good to read up on more of your interests...
The linear energy field effect (lefe, pronounced 'leaf' maybe) had me wondering, at least to the point of naming it :blush:
One idea I mucked around with mentally and haven't got anywhere with yet, is a system of EMF meters, all linked to a central PC and recording changes in levels at a higher resolution than 1 standard meter could. Field shifts would be given graphically and superimposed onto a live video input of the area. In that way, changes could be witnessed to move, evolve, alter across a larger area and may give a spirit energy a form, through the changes. If enough small sensors were arranged to give a 3D picture, it might be similar to some of your thoughts.

However, I also strongly agree about the need for a controlled source of energy. I recently aquired some dead rechargeable battery packs, for a 12V Black&Decker drill. A friend of ours had been given the drill and a few packs, found them to be useless to him and so passed them along to me. I rejuvenated a couple of the cells (double voltage the wrong way round for a few seconds, double voltage the right way round and then double voltage again the wrong way round), after finding that 2 or 3 1.2V Ni-Cd's were properly duff. Now I have what can only be described as power house ultra amp scary batteries ! I can't run LED's without a hefty wattage resistor, as smaller ones literally glow red hot ! More to the point, a 9V motor will spin happily on 2 such cells.
So, the power output of a portable device that delivers a strong source of linear energy may well be a route to take with these. Being batteries, they're portable, being powerful, they might work with such a project.
I'd be delighted to learn more of how such a field effect could be designed into an envisioned product and would hope to assist in your endeavours along that route.
Current thinking is almost answered in my writing there. Beam of some type, detected by a FET (got some mpf102's)...hmm...awaiting your reply :)