View single post by Slider2732
 Posted: Sep 25th, 2008 08:59 AM
PM Quote Reply Full Topic
Slider2732

:)
Yep, a great read and furthers understandings of your good self. Ramblings are absolutely fine by me and I get the last word, cos it's my thread haha
I'm glad that Misty enjoyed the read too, when it comes to inner thoughts and how a person thinks who is into this area of research, I think we all like to know how people tick.

Is that cemetary the '3 Rivers' or something similar named ? We took a trip out to one, down back lanes and it held a surprise for us. There were loads of Vann last named people buried there, a line possibly related to my wife's family. It seems there was one guy that many were decended from up and down the midwest :bored:

My wife was overcome with emotion and the energies seemingly present at the wartime cemetary at Fort Gibson. I had a strong impression of a salute by one man along the edges of one area, not for us, but almost that he was locked, saluting.
All our para case full of different gear didn't show anything up on analysis, so I do wonder if especially then, that adjusting to the weather and different energies over this summer entailed tracking in of that type. Course, I could have been mistaken and had no 3rd eye thing going on. Could have been heatstroke lol
At Fort Gibson itself. I 'sensed' a military figure, on guard, yet slumped against a tree, leaning both on his rifle to his right and on a tree to his left. Shortly afterward, I had one of those 95% real viewings that i'm lucky enough to sometimes experience, albeit a shock to me. We were driving slowly along the dirt type road at the back of the Fort and I looked behind us, out of a side rear window. Peering in and staring right at me, was a middle aged man, right up against the window, with reddened face and scruffy features. He seemed to have the expression of wonder at who we were and what we wanted. I don't know if it was the same military guy...but such things always fascinate. On another trip out to there, we detected 5 degree drops of temperature (Raytek grey gun type sensor) both near the tree and into the grass nearer the Fort buildings.
It's such still and calm weather in this area that wind becomes almost a non factor. EVP recorders don't seem to need globs of cotton wool over microphones eh.

We nearly bought a house in Shawnee. After our original trip last year to OK, where we viewed several houses and selected one to move to, the deal fell through over financing. We could have just about bought it with cash but then have had no money to fix it up with. Then put a bid in on another place, just as we got the offer for our old place in Minnesota. We sat and waited for their accepting or refusal right up to nearly moving day and then had to cancel...so, we loaded the big UHaul and set off to Oklahoma not knowing where we'd end up ! Quite the adventure. Anyway, we stayed around Shawnee for a week or so in June house hunting and then found ourselves back in Muskogee, where we originally had the other house lined up, and found another fixer upper.

Would be great to meet Mary too. Email and setting something up is cool. Hopefully we can further ITC experiments out in the field and work toward furthering ideas, help build projects where more of a local team effort might benefit this larger messageboard. Integration of minds and ideas that become real experiments is how I see much of the work done at this particular board. It's also always great to meet like minded people :)