View single post by Slider2732
 Posted: Sep 24th, 2008 10:01 AM
PM Quote Reply Full Topic
Slider2732

Hi there Andy !

Sorry for the delay in response, we're still moving in to the house.
Yep, same dude :biggrin:, still weilding a soldering iron and still very much interested in different ways energy can be interacted with.

The Franks Box type unit is one of the devices I call Para-Meters (mainly for the pun on functions). It raised my eyebrows in several directions when I recorded a robot sounding voice some while back. Some guys and girls on this forum have been intensively studying and building Spiricom type devices...which by using allophones and raw tones have recorded very similar results. A robotic voice being derived by the raw nature of the fundamental tones. By recording such a voice on something I had made for radio frequencies, it seemed like a pointer, a direction. More like a heads up for the direction I was going in.
Frank himself is a great contributor here, there are many methods and thoughts wouldn't have been personally 'side brained' toward were it not for his work.
Thinking differently and actually soldering something up is one great marker for this board and the people on it...I hope you find the place just as absorbing :)

Current interests are still within utilising any possibly useful energies from items or objects belonging to people. My Anrede Para-Meter has a human hair on the front and record player type stylus, the idea being to amplify any slight vibrations. Based upon the thoughts that hair contains our DNA, is on the surface and available for any energy to soak into when we walk around and other factors like possible reasons for hair whitening when seeing a ghost or under stress etc. Mini aerials ? who knows. There's a certain TAPS member who's a great organiser and leader of the group who doesn't seem too psychic, I wonder why hehe 

Would be great to meet up and research. My wife and I frequent the supposedly haunted Braums in Muskogee regularly (finding we just must buy a cherry/pecan ice cream for some reason) but haven't yet heard/recorded the two guys in the back of the car that's reported. Been up to a couple of cemetaries and trialed out a few Para-Meter designs...but we would like to expand our local knowledge too.
Should be good for any time, just give us a shout :)