View single post by Keith Clark
 Posted: Sep 17th, 2008 06:39 AM
PM Quote Reply Full Topic
Keith Clark

Hi Nerol,

Nice to meet you, and welcome to the forum. We are all here to learn and share.

I have done some experiments with the radio you mentioned. While I have been convinced that spirit can be heard at times using the automatic sweep method, I also feel that not enough restraint and judgement is typically used - and that a base of experience with recording regular evp is necessary to assist in knowing when it's spirit and when it's not. I'm afraid even the best are sometimes fooled. In my opinion, more is attributed to spirit communication using the sweep method that isn't communication than those that are.

That being said, we look forward to the things you'll share with us. You will never be "ripped to shreds" here, because it is not allowed. Several things can happen here:

1. Recordings will be made and people will agree or disagree on the interpretation.
2. Recordings and interpretations of a completely unrestrained nature may typically never be replied to. (don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all.)
(this comment isn't necessarily made at you, but towards anyone who wonders how ITC Bridge works.) :)

And that's it. We'll see you on the forum!!

Keith