View single post by Estee
 Posted: Sep 6th, 2008 01:52 PM
PM Quote Reply Full Topic
Estee

Hello Stefen,
I just want to take this opportunity to thank you sooooo much for inventing the EVPmaker and after reading over this thread a few days ago, I downloaded your program again and, this time round, I was just amazed at the results I was getting especially after just having gone through a couple of months where I was only getting weak EVP coming through my recorder. I was very concerned about this and, quite frankly, I was even wondering if my contacts were ever going to come in again as strong as they have been on and off over the past few years -- just saying that I've always felt very blessed to even get EVP coming into my recordings in the first place but now since I've been experimenting with your software program, I'm getting a few EVP messages that rank right up there with some of my best that I've gotten occasionally in the past and I'm so thrilled about that!

I have not yet tried out some of those new techniques using allophones in conjunction with your program and can't wait to try it out!

Also, thanks Vickie for sharing with us your results on this! Wow! It's so cool that Braden described for you what was in the photo and I hope that you share some more of your EVP recordings that you've gotten using this technique! :)