View single post by spectercombob
 Posted: Aug 21st, 2008 10:59 AM
PM Quote Reply Full Topic
spectercombob

Has anyone else brought home a visitor? See my story then listen to the EVP.

THE STORY
This is just a quick story. I am a 38 year old male, 6 years in the Army and I think I am pretty grounded. This is just a hobby of mine and my family (Wife 37, Son 14, Daughter 10, and Infant boy). We go to cemeteries and talk to the "Spirits" out loud. Some times you get a response, sometimes you don't.

This particular event happened last year after one of our research sessions. We went to an old Lutheran Cemetery. I found an area of about 25 graves from the mid 1800's that were written in German. I can speak German, so I asked them to talk in the Digital Recorder and I would be able to hear them later.

Shortly afterwards, we left the Cemetery and excitedly went home to review our Evidence. After checking the evidence, we found nothing out of the ordinary (Sometimes you get them... Sometimes you don't).

About a week after this, we (family) were sitting at our kitchen table just talking about nothing in particular. All of a sudden my infants "Talking Pizza Elmo" went off in the next room ( style="FONT-WEIGHT: 400; FONT-SIZE: 12px; FONT-FAMILY: Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; POSITION: static"living room). It sings and dances a bit when the button is pressed. We all looked at each other and kind of giggled. We just thought it was low batteries, parametric pressure...etc.

It went off again after a few minutes and again a few minutes after that. (By the way, it had brand new batteries in the toy.) The third time it went off, I grabbed my digital recorder and stood about 2 feet over the singing Elmo. It went off several more time and I stopped recording. My family stood very quietly in the kitchen as I recorded.

They record as well so they know the drill. Please listen to the attached audio file. You will hear Elmo singing, then a man laughing (at me by the way). Speaking with a german accent. He thought I was funny to jump up and record him. Anyway, I hope you enjoyed this.

Note: this story is real. We have recorded EVPs in our Van after leaving a cemetery on many occasions. I HEAR dead people...

http://cid-2482e098f985a9f6.skydrive.live.com/self.aspx/SpecterCom/Audio/EVP%2001-15-08%20Always%20Recording.wav

My Site: http://www.spectercom.com