View single post by Brian Jones
 Posted: Jul 18th, 2008 05:26 PM
PM Quote Reply Full Topic
Brian Jones

Hi everyone.... I haven't been here in awhile. Over the past 7 - 10 days, I have been analyzing some O'Neil / Spiricom recordings from back in the day. I am tuning into it deeply... I of course do this in dual  direction as I've done with audio for roughly eleven years. I've found some surprising things embedded within this material !

I have pretty much left my ITC work alone for about a year now. I am getting back to it in the near future. I will be creating video presentations of some of my experiments, and a few of these will be posted on YouTube. My daily sensitivity has grown even though I've been leaving the hands on level alone mostly for this time. I hear many voices now without trying to, or using any electronic equipment. I'll certainly be willing to present evidence once I'm savvy with the video/audio.

I am going to post a short bit of audio from the Spiricom material I am currently studying. I would appreciate it if some of you would be willing to tell me what you hear of the bit of it I've selected out of the main portion, and played at three speeds. I don't want to say too much right now, but there's more to this stuff than I was expecting.

BTW, this is purported to be Bill O'Neil speaking to unseen spirits in general, explaining his equipment, and apologizing for speaking in a manor as if he was speaking to a child. Also, has anyone here heard that particular segment in Spiricom available material ?

Thanks for reading this, and thanks Keith for making it so possible for people to share here. Hi to you Fratka as well, and thank you for your efforts !

Brian Jones.... AKA Narabic ( Narabic is " hey Brian " verbalized backwards )

Attachment: O'Neil complicated - F..mp3 (Downloaded 1360 times)

Last edited on Jul 18th, 2008 06:56 PM by Brian Jones