View single post by Estee
 Posted: Jun 28th, 2008 07:52 AM
PM Quote Reply Full Topic
Estee

Hi Mark!

Lol, I agree with you that that one image of the Virgin Mary on that piece of toast on ebay was rather humorous... lol, it gave me a chuckle too when I saw that.

Looking forward to seeing your ITC image results someday Mark! Or do you have any of them posted anywhere?? I was looking for that but can't find anything on your webpage.

In any case, I am experimenting using other reflective ITC methods now i.e. water, mirrors, smoke, crystals  and so forth... getting some great results too and will post them in this forum sometime soon!

Thanks for your comments Mark -- as a serious researcher in this field myself, I look forward to sharing all of my results with others and always welcome feedback! :)

I'm just a experimenter in ITC. I just do what I do and leave it up for others to determine if what ever results I get are just luck... or something more.

Regards,
Estee :)

PS -- Oh, and I think it's important for me to point out that the expression of that face with a bow tie that showed up on that reflective surface (in this case, aluminum foil), kept changing expressions from one frame of that movie to the next.. those ARE NOT RANDOM FRAMES -- they are consecutive. 

If you have any doubts about what I'm saying here, I will gladly subject myself to a lie detector test to answer any questions you have about this movie that I recorded of this reflective method I used in this experiment and those results which I'm showing here in this thread. :)

In any case, as someone who is losing her hearing at an ever increasing rate and who can only experiment in EVP for no more than a half hour a day because of this (my ears start ringing if I spend too much time listening to auditory playbacks), I'm just thrilled that my spirit contacts are allowing me to get results via my cam and have been going on 4 years now! :)

Last edited on Jun 28th, 2008 08:36 AM by