View single post by ParanormalAnalysisLab
 Posted: Jun 27th, 2008 08:34 PM
PM Quote Reply Full Topic
ParanormalAnalysisLab

One can see images in anything,. I once dropped a tissue and the way it landed it looked like the virgin mary, the folds produced a hood and robe cover (shroud) and a face, also could pass off as a nun., I did not make a new religion over it, there are those who would have 500,000 people outside their homes praying.

I have a curtain in a kitchen window that when the sun throws its shadow on a side wall produces a shadow face with hairline, eyes nose, mouth and chin, not a spook, just darn luck.

A have a shower curtain in one of my showers, whose random design produces a face.

I watch clouds that form, rabbits, faces and other objects the mind forms to make sense out of random patterns.

I've seen defects in wood that appear as human faces, you even see faces in potato chips at times., these are not spooks either.

I've even seen the famous old lady in a rocking chair moon shadow, not a spook either.

If we are ever going to seriously find answers and obtain results in this field, we need to use serious research methods and not finding spooks on a burned piece of toast to sell on ebay.

It is extremely hard for any true spook to develop enough energy to make contact, they are not going to waste it to appear on aluminum foil or mylar balloons or any such object.

The highest concentration of energy and extremely rare is a portal, and even with these, contacts are very hard.,

Regards
Mark