View single post by Estee
 Posted: Jun 27th, 2008 05:14 AM
PM Quote Reply Full Topic
Estee

MrZeta wrote: Estee thanks for those tips.

Nice foil pictures - Now let me tell you a possible secret about these pictures !

In EVP's it is possible Spirits use noise to enhance their imprinted voices; well same goes for pictures ! A crumpled foil is exactly that (!): noise ! It's video noise; and that waving foil flag - that is way kool too; and with the reflections on it (!).

These are all prime examples of video, or photographic noise; light noise !

Let's take it further...and this just occured to me...we have 5 senses - why are we limiting ourselves to just sight and sound?

Noise must also come into play with smell, touch, and taste...even electromagnetics...it is this noise that I am studying which is interesting in itself, and some youtube videos also give great ideas.

Thanks for sharing (!) and I am glad to verify the scientificness of the evidence presented i such simple devices (makes me want to make a foil flag now see whatchya did !).

Oh I have a geode and I will be bouncing laser lights off irregular surfaces to create a light noise background, and something more intense: a grating ! I suppose I shud look at the video side not just the audio.

MrZeta

Hello Mr. Zeta,

It's been awhile since I logged into this forum but nice to see that you posted something here about those images.

Just wanted to say, great observations!
Mark Macy says that ITC  images are the result of 3 different factors:
1) the electric circuitry of the videocam or webcam.
2) their (spirits) own electromagnetic energy/field
3) and the stochastic resonance that exist between the ITC experimenter and those who dwell in realities outside our own physical plane.

"They" seem to be manipulating the light filtering through the lens of the cam but they also seem to be manipulating the actual images themselves frame by frame while the movie is being recorded.

At any rate, I get my best ITC image results by just recording directly using my webcam and as Mark Macy said to me, what ever works best for you, keep on using it.

So that's what I've been doing. :)

PS -- I hope you try this technique out yourself and if you get any results, please do post those images here in this forum. I would love to see them!

Last edited on Jun 27th, 2008 05:50 AM by