View single post by Slider2732
 Posted: Jun 26th, 2008 03:38 PM
PM Quote Reply Full Topic
Slider2732

Enjoyable reading :)
The Op-amp circuit is something I might well try, everyone into soldering seems to know about noisy transistors, but noise within chips is something I hadn't really thought about. Noise suppression is always the goal, it seems, and so actually using that noise in portable battery devices is a fresh direction. I'll be back building things as soon as we settle into our new house. With relatives coming over from England in August and closing not til later July, I might be parked up for a while though !
Time to think out some ideas though, rather than wade in with the soldering iron.

The realisation that spirits really are all around us, is something that takes years to appreciate, or never in most cases. I'm kind of getting used to that thought...certainly, just known haunted spots aren't the only places that act as some form of portal. I believe we ourselves are the portal and our minds control the receiving frequencies.

Better rush right now, am sat in a car running wi-fi on my crabby laptop...but hope to hear more thoughts :biggrin: