View single post by Keith Clark
 Posted: Feb 24th, 2007 01:13 PM
PM Quote Reply Full Topic
Keith Clark

Hello,

I would like to give a brief summary of what my experiences with radio have been over the last year.

I use multiple radios:

An Eton E10
An Eton E100
A GE AM/FM weather radio
A Nordmende Boheme C tube radio

In a nutshell, here have been my experiences. I first heard them in the buzzing sound of the GE am radio in Nov '05. Later I would move on to shortwave radio.

For the last six months, I have found that they can sometimes appear on multiple radios which are tuned to different frequencies and bands simultaneously. It is not uncommon for me to hear them on the Am radio at 1740khz, the small shortwave radio at 29, 29.5, 29.999, and 25mhz, and also on the shortwave radio using one of these same frequencies........all at the same time, saying the same thing.

After hundreds of experiments I have finally concluded that:

In my efforts frequency does not necessarily matter. When they are speaking, I can tune my radio from 29.9mhz all the way down to 17mhz and still be able to hear them - provided that they are not buried under normal radio transmissions on the particular frequency that I try.

I have tried many, many times to see if an earth ground and different antennaes help or not..................the results have always been inconsistent. Sometimes they are clearer, other times they are not. EMf readings also prove to be inconclusive.

I feel that their attempted communication with me relies on a combination of the following items:

My consistent attempt and desire to communicate with them.
Their influence on both the internal circuitry of the radios and the unseen energy field around the the radios.
Reaction of both the weather and the environment.

Well, that's it.

Keith

Here is a perfectly raw, unfiltered sample of what's coming through my radios......recorded at the exact time as I'm writing this post.

Attachment: Feb24 drv sample.mp3 (Downloaded 1480 times)