View single post by MrZeta
 Posted: Jun 22nd, 2008 07:11 PM
PM Quote Reply Full Topic
MrZeta

I think this would be a good thread to throw some ideas around and I can fill you in on my esoteric thinkings.

One main problem is the electronics itself; mainly things like opamps and transistors (aside from feedback loops which is another topic).

I built a simple wheatstone bridge for data sampling; had ONE OpAmp and no feedback; after some tweaking to get the noise down, a radio religious of sorts station popped in for about 10 seconds; very freaky; it was like a surreal type station.

The circuit itself was a simple DC amp (fast response DC to audio on the input; the wheatstone bridge being in front); there was some sensitivity on the input, and I got wierd noises on the output. The circuit still sits in it's breadboard for probly over a year. The main purpose was to amplify light waves of varying nature and it wasnt very selective.

I found out later that OpAmps themselves have inner feedback loops; I wasnt too happy.

This may have me go back to old transistors (isnt it odd that I have some good collections of them!) (and tubes galore); and think about tubes; it was the tube radio and TV that first picked up EVP ! (I am ok with tubes but need more time and space to work on them).

As for light/sound physics and distance laws; we have to remember that these laws may not apply in other dimensions; it's not an assumption.

I had invisioned, or perceived from external sources, that some or certain frequencies act as barriers or lighthouses for beings in other dimensions of space and time. Some personal experience comes from one astral dream I had. It was as if I was flying along to some destination, and hit a solid wall I couldnt see; I managed to get around it; it was like, and I was led to believe, it was a microwave beam, much like that in our microwave radio towers; we must have beams all over the place at 500-1000 above ground level.

There are indirect and direct methods of data recording. One I am working on uses plants as more of a yes/no type response. This is also where mediums are at their best. There is almost always some sort of electromagnetic detection available, and the indirect methods (taking data and looking at them later) seem to the best to start with.

Sounds like you're talking about sending energy out for entities to manipulate; we are probly already doing that. There may be evidence that for example the external mic input was terminated with 600-1000 ohms on a portable tape recorder, and voices were still recorded !!

I havnt verified this yet however I am very excited at this prospect; it shows that they have versatility in their means of transmissions; we just don t know which beings do the best and with what means; it's trial and error for all of us.

Some beings may be attached to us, and they only have few means of communicating with us.

Again the Spiricom is a good example of transmitting tones, and the interaction of them with radio waves produces voices.

I think it is a good point of producing energies to help them possibly increase the power output of their voice(s).

Getting to area localization of voices/transmissions. I was very discouraged for along time  thinking that I would have to create portable audio labs and go to 'haunted' places; then for kicks I made a few basic recordings in my house. Well needless to say, I got voices on the tape; I was, again, very shocked in somewhat disbelief; these werent radio stations; I knew better.

There is another theory that our own government has committed conspiracies against us, including testing of 'esoteric' communications systems; this is evident in spread spectrum, and as such is used in secure comms; we just have to be alert to this possibility.

And usually with conspiracies come coverups.

I strongly feel that feedback loops of special types are what alow the best forms of amplification; unfortunately they are difficult to control; but we are getting better at it for sure.

This led me to crystals. A crystal in a circuit is amplified through the use of a loop, and it's harmonic is picked off for frequency stabilization.

What is neat is the study of chaos and complexity. These study the borders of feedback loop sensitivities, and it is in these areas that I believe there are even more possibilities of voice/video amplification of low levels !

After some basic tests in my own home, I couldnt understand how our own physics fit into this; however it does somehow; we need to accept some things and fill in the blanks later.

Again for example radio sweep methods are not just for recieving (!!); when we detune anything, we are also transmitting the same sources electrically and magnetically. Also, dont stand or put yer ear next to a satellite dish; it is also transmitting microwaves (!!); most people dont know that. They also transmit behind the dish, especially the older ones.

There is alot of good discussion on this, however science has become oblivious unless it can be experimentally proven regularly.

MrZeta