View single post by f1cracker
 Posted: Jun 20th, 2008 06:05 AM
PM Quote Reply Full Topic
f1cracker

synchronoussatori, I use digital AM radio method scanning continuously at a high rate of speed. I use the radio Shack model 12-469 digital radio, and hacked it using the YouTube video hack which is to cut the mute pin.

For this radio, you need an external speaker, and I use the Radio Shack model 21-549.

I use an Olympus digital voice recorder WS-100 to record, and this recorder has a cable to upload to your computer.

After you record and upload your file, you will need a converter program to convert the file to .wav or .mp3

I record to assist law enforcement in finding leads to help find missing persons and/or to help solve crimes.

Here is a file from one of my cases where I am asking the victim to confirm a photo I have is her husband. When I record, I ask them confirm questions to help ensure I am speaking to the right spirit. The message is at the very end of the recording, and the voice sounds male. 

While you do get some radio traffic, it is the answers to direct questions that I use as leads and confirms.

One of my cases was tested a few weeks ago where a search was done on a body of water where the victim said certain evidence was, and when divers entered that body of water, they found enough evidence from the victim to then drain that location to which they are excavating and finding even more evidence. Not everything was there that the victim said was, but there was enough evidence to reopen the case which had been cold for over a year.

Attachment: husband_CLR.mp3 (Downloaded 716 times)